The Lynx Necklace
Ok I have a confession... this is my favorite necklace I've made. I also call it a utility necklace because of all the many ways you can wear it. It's also super easy to put on and take off! Now featuring a freshwater pearl chain.
Comes in two styles! Both are adjustable to your desired length.
Ways to wear it:
- Adjustable length so you can wear it as a choker or otherwise. perfect for any neckline
- Connect two necklaces together to create a belt/waist chain
- Attach it to a bag and wear it as a bag strap
- Or as a bag charm!
- Attach your keys/pepper spray on it
- Add any keychains and instantly customize it
- Shorten it and wear it as a shoe charm
- Attach more necklaces onto the Lynx and create a custom layered piece
- Add earrings onto it as custom charms!
- The possibilities are endless
Can be made with either white faux teardrop pearls or vintage gunmetal faux pearls from 1970s Japan
Lynx: 17 - 20.5”
Lynx Mini: 17” - 18.25”
Tarnish resistant, won't turn your skin green, looks good from all sides, and extends to fit any neckline
Made with mostly stainless steel and some metal alloy